You don't need to feel the strain of hot weather on your budget when you can have ENERGY STAR® qualified performance from a price-friendly unit. This single-stage air conditioner will provide years of reliable performance and help you keep the heat and humidity at bay all summer long.
Single-stage compressor operation
Single-speed fan motor
Weather and debris protection
Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
Durable design for lasting performance
Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Quiet performance (as low as 70 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Compatible with most cooling thermostats
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 1.5–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.