Get the Security of Industry-Leading Warranties
Every Tempstar® home comfort product is backed the way it’s built—to be the best. Tempstar systems come with the confidence of long-lasting warranties.
To help you decide which Tempstar product and warranty protection is best for you, select from the following at-a-glance comparisons.
- Split system air conditioners & heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Oil Furnace
- Fan Coil
- Package air conditioners, heat pumps & gas/electric
No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty
The Tempstar No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty assures of continued comfort—no worries, no questions. You get a replacement unit if a major component (the compressor, covered coil, or heat exchanger) should fail during the covered period. Ask your dealer for details.
The No Hassle Replace™ limited warranty is matched to four mainline product groups:
- 10 Years for our top-of-the-line products
- 7 Years for our mid-tier products
- 5 Years for our standard-level products
- 1 Year for our base-level products
NOTE: Entry-level builder-grade products do not come with a No Hassle Replace™ limited warranty.
Your Tempstar home air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace carries a limited warranty on all functional parts. Most Tempstar units feature an outstanding 10 year parts limited warranty. Other key components, such as heat exchangers, may carry a longer limited warranty. Look for specific details in the product description, check the Warranty Certificate, or ask your dealer for information.
Split system units must be matched with a Tempstar indoor coil or fan coil. Prior to replacing any unit, written authorization is required from the local Tempstar distributor technical service contact to validate that the unit was installed properly and that the component did not fail as a result of abuse. Installation labor charges may apply. Contact installing dealer for labor charge details.
Protecting Your Warranty
You are required to provide proof of yearly maintenance service by a qualified service technician to keep your warranty valid. The dealer also needs the serial number and model number of your unit, so keep your original receipts. For assistance in filing claims, your dealer can contact the distributor, who is supported by International Comfort Products (ICP).
To register your product for warranty coverage visit http://www.icpusa.com/productregistration.
See the warranty certificate for further details:
- (11-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Multi-Family Fan Coils (FMU4, FMC4 Models)
- (11-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Multi-Family Fan Coils - FMA4 Models
- (7-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Gas Furnace Products 80% & 90+
- (1-2010) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Oil Furnace Products
- (1-2010) Limited Warranty Certificate for Single Zone Ductless Split System AC & HP
- (7-2014) Limited Warranty for All Commercial Rooftops & Commercial Split System Products
- (9-2014) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Indoor Fan & Evaporator Coils
- (9-2014) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential & 3 Phase Split System AC & HP
- (2-2014) Limited Warranty Certificate for Communicating Wall Control Thermostat
- (6-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Evaporator Coils EXA & EPA
- (5-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential AC and HP Dry R-22 R2A3 & R2H3
- (6-2013) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Electric Furnace SUP
- (11-2014) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Small Package Products
- (11-2014) Limited Warranty Certificate for Residential Indoor Sections
To find a Tempstar dealer, use the Dealer Locator or consult your Yellow Pages.